Monthly Goal Update - January 2016



After Month 1 - How am I doing?


I've committed to tracking the progress of my goals on a monthly basis. I made that decision to keep myself accountable, to show people how I've gone from A to B, and hopefully to help inspire you to become accountable for your own goals. 

Dr. Gail Matthews (you know, Dr. Gail) conducted a study that found you're 39.5% more likely to achieve your goals if you write them down. That's almost half more likely!

But that's not all, she also found that if you send progress reports to others - friends, mentors, coaches, accountability partners etc, you were 76.7% more likely to achieve those same goals. 

Writing them down significantly weighs the odds of success in your favour, but providing regular updates almost doubles the chances of success. This is primarily why I do these videos. 

I have 25 Goals for 2016 and I've broken my goals into the following sections:

-My 4 Priority Goals
-Financial Goals
-Business Goals
-Physical Goals
-Mind Goals
-Relationship Goals
-Contribution Goals
-Social Media Goals

Check out the video to see how I'm getting on after month 1. 

If you're working towards any particular goals this year, and you don't have a platform to become accountable on yet, you're more than welcome to drop a note in the comment section below. I love to hear about people making progress. I find it inspiring and if it helps you in turn, then great. Let me know what you've done in January, and what you plan to do in Feb. 

I hope everyone has a Fab Feb!


Labels: , , , ,