Being Reliable



According to one of my idols Charlie Munger, who happens to be one of the most broadly intelligent people in the world, 'Being Reliable' is one of the most important virtues any human can possess. 


He believes that if you're true to your word and reliable, it can surpass any other virtue or weakness you possess. 

Imagine if you delivered on everything you said you would do all the time in fitness, health, relationships, wealth etc.  You would be unstoppable!

I'd like to think that I'm a reliable person, but I'm not as true to my word as I would like to be. I set out to accomplish things and I don't always deliver. I believe in the strength of Charlie's convictions to the benefit of being reliable and I plan on improving in that area. 

So, how about you? Do you think reliability is as important as Charlie makes out?

Are you reliable? 

Are you true to your word? 

How could you become even more reliable?

I'd love to hear your thoughts!


Labels: ,