Kindle Coaching & My Current Kindle Earnings




I hope you all had a great weekend!

I released a Youtube video over the last few days, and I wanted to share it with you all on FFB40. I'm now officially setting time aside each week to help other people 1-to-1 with Kindle Publishing. 

To ensure that I don't overcommit I've restricted myself to only taking on 4 coaching clients at any one time. 
 I believe with 4 clients I can provide a 'huwge' amount of value whilst allowing myself time to continue growing my Kindle business and work on other projects. 

If you're interested, please complete the form below.

>>Click Here For The Application Form<<



My Kindle History

I've been doing Kindle Publishing since Dec 2014. My initial goal was to earn enough money on the side to cover my living expenses by Dec 2015, which at the time was a lofty goal for me. I'm pleased to say I achieved that goal within 6 months, and I left my 9-5 job at the start of October to work full time in my Publishing business. 

I have 70+ ebooks, 40+ paperback books and 20+ audio books selling on Amazon and other platforms. 


I don't say this to sound dramatic or sell my services, as those of you that know me will have seen the change, but Kindle Publishing has changed my life! It's given me the freedom to become my own boss and earn a wage I never thought possible working part time. 

You can look back at my progression since December on this very Blog to see the step by step progress. 

Over the last year, I've been on numerous courses, had 1-to-1 coaching with a number of experienced publishers, I've coached some people on Kindle and I'm now ready to officially launch my coaching services to you all. 


I've been able to start from scratch and fully replace my income in less than a year, and I'm ready to help other people achieve the same success, and hopefully more by avoiding the same pitfalls I fell into! 


I hired my first 1 to 1 coach in June 2015, and had I worked with someone sooner, I'm confident that I would have left my job earlier and be earning more money right now.

If you're interested in earning more money on the side with Kindle Publishing, click on the link below and fill in a brief questionnaire. 
>>Click Here For The Application Form<<

Kindle Earnings

For the month of November, my earnings have just got better and better throughout the month - Unsurprisingly due to me put more time and effort back into the business! 

As of today, with 1 day to go, I'm on £1,850 for the month on Kindle income alone. I might tip over the £1,900 mark by the end of today. My 9-5 job earned me on average £1,950 a month (after tax, pension, salary sacrifice, student loan) over the course of this year. My main goal this year is to at least match my average income from my previous job with Kindle alone and it looks like I might be a fraction short of that for November, but I should surpass that in December comfortably. Especially with my renewed focus and time. 

The last 7 days have resulted in my best ever earnings since I've started this Kindle venture. When I added up my ebook, paperback and audio sales for 22-28th November, it came to £610. I'm delighted with this, but I know that I can continue to grow this number in Dec and 2016. 

Once I've surpassed my average wage in my last job, I'll be gunning for my biggest ever employed monthly wage = £2,900, and then I want to push on and earn over £5,000 a month. I would not be able to earn this type of money in the job that I had without multiple years of hard work and many promotions. I'm planning on earning £5k a month by the middle of next year and I'll be sure to keep you all posted with how I get on. 

So, what would you like to earn on the side?

I went into Kindle Publishing as an experiment to see if it could yield the massive numbers people claimed to earn in the States, and all I can say is that I'm proof that significant sums can be made working part time (2-4 hours a day).

If you would like to explore Kindle Publishing, complete the questionnaire below and let's talk!

>>Click Here To Complete The Application<<


If you have any questions about the coaching please leave a comment below or contact me via the contact form on the right hand side of the Blog page. 

Labels: , , , , , ,