101 Dividend Investing Tips (From the Experts)

101 Dividend Investing Tips from the Experts



I was kindly approached by a great chap Jimmy Atkinson, from Dividend Reference. He said he was putting together a big feature article called "101 Dividend Investing Tips from the Experts". He asked me if I would be willing to help beginner investors with the basics. 

This is one of the great things to running a Blog. What a great opportunity to be involved with something like this! I don't see myself as an expert on this topic. I enjoy stock selection and I'm happy to pass over tips that have worked or me. With that said, I jumped at the chance! 

The article was officially published yesterday - Click Here To Read It

You're likely to recognise some of the other contributors too......
M, John Kingham, Tawcan, Dividend Life, and No More Waffles to name a few. 

This Blog attracts some people that are new to investing people, and I thought the article might make a useful read. 

Enjoy!

Let me know your thoughts in the comments below



Labels: , , ,