FREE Book - Download My Best Seller


Tomorrow, Sunday 29th March 2015, my best selling e-book 'Your First Marathon' will be available for free on Amazon for anyone to download - Here's a link to Amazon on the UK and US. If the links don't work, you can search for it under the book title or author. 

You don't need to have a Kindle to download the book, just a computer or laptop. The offer will run for 5 days until Thursday 2nd April 2015 if you're interested

Why am I offering my best selling book for free? 

Kindle Direct Publishing offers the chance for every book to go on sale for 5 days a quarter completely free of charge. 

But, I'm not making any money so why would I do that?

The more sales the book makes or in this case, the more downloads, the better chance my book has of ranking higher in the search list on Amazon when people are looking for books on 'Marathon Running'. People may or may not be interested in the book for $2.99 but when you're giving away a book free, the sales go through the roof, and as a result you book gets more exposure and hopefully has more potential to earn more money moving forward. 

There's a good chance that a lot of you have no intention whatsoever to run a marathon or at least learn how to. So, what would you do with this book?! 

I've had a lot of requests and questions on what my books are about, how long are they, what they look like etc. What better way to help answer some of those questions by providing you with my best seller. This book cost me £82.95 to create. In my Monthly Goal Update, I shared with you my February earnings for it at £23.20 (28% ROI in one month). 

How do you earn that ROI? 

You can check it out for yourself first hand. You can see that you don't have to be a best selling author or a talented writer to release a book on Amazon and make a fantastic ROI. 

I'm hoping to dispel some myths about publishing a book on kindle, and show that for under £100 you can create a quality book that provides value to others. 

If you do decide to download a copy and find anything interesting or of value, could I ask you to leave a positive review on Amazon? The more positive reviews I receive, the better my book gets ranked. You will also receive free air hugs and high fives for life!

Is FFBF going to turn into a Book store?

NO!

Actually, this might be the only book I publish on here. It depends on you guys. If you want to know when I'm releasing more free books I can drop a link on a post. The decision will be driven by you. If you think it has no place on this Blog, I'm fine with that. So let me know in the comments below. (I was a poet and I didn't realise)

There's only one way to close this post.......

The name's Bond, Richard Bond. Dah Dah Duh, Dah Dah Duh. (Followed by blood trickling down the post)
  

Would you like me to pass on links to my Free books in future posts or would you prefer me to talk about my usual nonsense? (No offence taken!)

Labels: ,