UK Gathering - FI / PF Blogger & Readers - 3rd January 2015 UPDATE



Back in October, I set up a UK gathering for Bloggers and Readers of Personal Finance and Financial Independence. You can find the original post here

There has been some interest in the meet up and I'm really looking forward to meeting you all. We're now just 2 weeks away, and I wanted to send out a reminder to see if anyone else was interested in coming along. The primary reason for the gathering is to meet like minded people, as we're a rare bunch. Due to the time of year, I was going to anchor the meeting around setting 2015 Goals. We can discuss what are plans for for the New Year, which I hope will inspire and motivate others, and act as a form of commitment for the individual. My plan is to make the whole thing very informal and relaxed. 

Here are the details if you're interested:

If you have any questions about the day, just leave a comment or contact me separately. 


UK Gathering Spring 2015

I've received a lot of interest in attending a day like this, but the location and dates were a limiting factor. I've already started talks with Weenie at Quietly Saving and The FIREstarter about a date in the Spring (TBC), and we're planning on meeting in a more central location - Stratford upon Avon. I'll update you all with further details in the New Year on this. We're keen to get as many people there as possible within our community. Stay tuned!

If I don't speak to you before, I hope you have an amazing Christmas and New Year! I hope to see you soon.

Labels: